Facilities Repair Request Form
(For Internal Staff Use Only)

Facilities Use Forms

School Facilities Use
Annual Permit Form
Facilities Use Request Form


  1. Fill in the ANNUAL BUILDING USE PERMIT and send a copy to the SAU with PROOF of INSURANCE. A permit number will be assigned. Contact Paul Sanders at the SAU OFFICE with questions.

  2. Fill in the FACILITIES REQUEST FORM and send it to BES (Laura Deely) or BMS (Mandy Murphy) for approval.

  3. The SAU will send an invoice which needs to be paid at the end of the period of time requested.

When school is in-session (school day) during the hours of 3:00pm-9:00pm

    FOR-PROFIT - $50/hour
    NON-PROFIT - No Fee (Barrington groups get priority)

When school is not in-session (weekends, vacations)

    FOR-PROFIT - $50/hour
    NON-PROFIT- $20/hour (Includes ALL Recreation Programs)

Exempt from building fees: School or Town Meetings and Events
PLEASE NOTE: NO WAIVERS on fees will be granted.


If you wish to use the Facilities in our school district, please contact the following individuals.

Middle School: Mandy Murphy
Elementary School: Katie Kukesh
Early Childhood Learning Center: Laura Deely

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.